Stream Roleplay 217.18.70.51:7777
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stream Roleplay, where the fun begins ~ 217.18.70.51:7777

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Los Santos Police Department Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John

Los Santos Police Department Application Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Police Department Application   Los Santos Police Department Application EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 am

HELP WANTED:
Are you wanting to Serve Your City? Well Join the Los Santos Police Department Where we Protect and Serve Even to the Homeless! But What matters more is Protecting your City From Crime and Stupid and Retarded People! Join Today!

Code:
[center][u][i][b]Some Basic Info[/b][/i][/u][/center]
[b]Ingame Name:[/b]
[b]Ingame Level:[/b]
[b]Age(OOC):[/b]

[center][u][i][b]Questions[/b][/i][/u][/center]
[b]How long you played RP Servers?:[/b]

[b]Have you been an Cop on a RP server, or any other?(DO NOT SAY THE SERVERS NAME/IP):[/b]

[b]Why should we have you as an Law Enforcement Offical?: [/b]

[b]Have you ever been banned, if so, why?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been kicked, if so, why?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been ajailed, if so, why?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been warned, if so, why?:[/b]

[b]Do you know your way around the script?:(As in where everything is)[/b]

[center][u][i][b]LSPD Questions[/b][/i][/u][/center]

[b]1. You have just logged in, and you Respond to a MVA(Motor Vehicle Accident), what are you going to do?:[/b]

[b]2. You get a 911 report of someone Suspicious, what are you going to do?:[/b]

[b]3. You spotted someone Robbing a Person,Business,or Bank, what are you going to do?: [/b]

[b]4. You spot a Escaping Prisoner and can't Move/Go Anywhere Because your tied Up, what are you going to do?:[/b]

[b]5. Someone uses The 911 System Abuses it and puts in a Jackass Thing, what are you going to do?(With or Without a Tracer):[/b]

[b]6. Your low Ranked(Cadet), you can't Patrol on your Own, Theres No Other Cops On, and A Crime Spree is going on... What do you do??:[/b]

[b]7. Someone asks for Police Assistance for a Importain and Possible Unimportain thing, what your going to do?:[/b]

[b]8. The Chief of Police Asks you to come to his office to talk about something Importain(like your fired promotion Etc.) What are you going to do and How Would you React?:

[u][i][b]Other Questions:[/b][/i][/u]

[b]Whats RP?[/b]
[b]Whats DM?[/b]
[b]Whats PG?[/b]
[b]Whats MG?[/b]
[b]Whats CK?[/b]
[b]Whats RK?[/b]

[b]Give a roleplay example of you Pulling Over someone, Giving them a Ticket, and Saying Goodbye or Have a Nice Day:[/b]

[center][u][i][b]LSPD Agreement[/b][/i][/u][/center]

I, [Your Name Here] agree to the server rules,and LSPD rules and Promise never to Abuse my Rights etc And Will Follow High Ranking Orders, calls etc. And Wont be a Stupid Fk'ed Up Jackass on the server and on cop duty.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stream Roleplay 217.18.70.51:7777 :: Services Of The City :: Los Santos Police Department-
Jump to: